Missed Florida
Well since Addy and I missed our Florida trip Uncle Robert and Uncle Dan sent the food they bought for Addy and a few special gifts. She was very excited. They even sent sponge bob noodles that our store didn't have today! Whew that was a good save! Robert made an awesome picture frame for Addyson with shells on it. Saying she loved it would be an understatement. She asked me what the picture was (a palm tree) and I said we could put a picture of her in it. She said no and that she wanted the palm tree photo to stay. They also sent two colorful fun books. Addy and I have gone to the library everyday and she has been choosing Clifford books or the touch and hide and seek books. Dan and Robert send a touch and hide book. She had me read it three times before I handed off to Daron to read. It would have been perfect if Dan and Robert could have read it to her but I guess it will have to be another day. You can even see her runny nose in the photo. I hope this is the last of it!
Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment