Daron and I love listening to Addy when she is playing with her toy animals. She mimics like all kids the things she hears at home. The other day she asked Daddy to watch Mr. Zebra because she was "going to work" and told Mr. Zebra she "will be back." Then she went to the kitchen and asked "Is Mr. Zebra ok? I will be back."
When she came back from work she hugged Mr. Zebra and said "I told you I will always come back. Did you have fun with your friends?"
Months ago she would tell her animals that Mommy is going to the gym and they would stay with Daddy. Recently she was playing with the animals and said "Daddy's gonna get so mad he'll walk away." That made Daron smile.
One of Addy's little friends has a broken home to put it lightly and once he came over and said "I can't believe you Addy, you ruined my life, you ruined my life!" This happened all because Addy wouldn't play monsters with him. Of course he had heard it that weekend.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment