First he got a work truck then a riding lawnmower and now an ATV! Yes my friends we are COUNTRY. I have not started wearing an apron yet and I don't plan to but I am starting a garden, composting and I do love my chickens!
Addyson helped Dad shovel snow this past weekend. Luckily today the sun came out and I walked Addy in the baby jogger. I had on a jacket but took it off and walked with only a sweatshirt on. Thank you sunshine!
Daron took a photo of one of the mule deer on the Sanctuary property. They are all over and our "traffic" consist of deer crossing the road or the wild turkeys. The wild turkeys are MUCH slower at crossing and have been know to make people late for work. Thankfully we don't have any road rage here.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment