Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It is funny how things change after a few years. When Addy was first born Daron and I would wrap her used diapers really tight and put them in a special trash can called a diaper genie. Less than a year later we got rid of the diaper genie and started throwing her diapers in the regular trash can. Poopie diapers would get taken to the trash can outside immediately. This morning as I was picking up the dirty clothes I noticed a dirty diaper on Addy's wooden floor by her bed and one tossed over the carpet onto the hall wood floor. The poopie diapers now make it into the regular trash can (never the floor - at least not yet) and when someone opens it one of us will yell from the couch "Sorry, the trash stinks." Hopefully she will be interested in potty training soon.

No comments: