Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2011


I got goodies too! Since my previous posts concentrated on Daron and Addy's toys I wanted to make sure to thank EVERYONE for the great gifts. From Snowshoes, a fancy Cuisinart (I should be on the food network soon), Pandora jewelry and of course a favorite -MONEY. Ironically, the money will be paying for Addy and I's trip to Fort Myers which is half work and half fun to see family. However, I don't think work will be kicking in any travel cost! Hey, It could be worse!

Happy New Year! It would be really cool if the blog site would do a "Year in Review" and highlight all the cool things! Unfortunately they don't but luckily you can order a book so Addy will have an ongoing journal of her life.

Speaking of Addy this morning she was playing with her stuffed animals and her stuffed penguin (who was the Mommy) told her stuffed dog (who was the baby) to "You stay here with your friends Mommy is going to the gym." Daron was laughing out loud it was so funny. She also asked for me to tell her a story one night. Daron and I were really happy when we were able to tell her stories instead of read them all the time - the main reason being we could TELL her a story in the DARK this hopefully leads to sleep :) While I was telling her a story I said that her Zebra ( a plastic toy) carried her across the river that was full of crabs (the crabs were her idea). She said "Mommy he can't do that because the zebra is a toy." Stupid Mommy. Needless to say I soon gave up on the story and Daddy took over. He apparently is a WAY better story teller and it allowed me to go to bed and read my Kindle book. Hmmm I am thinking every story I tell should have a Zebra doing non-toy things....

No comments: