




Addy and Sadie Fast Friends
It didn't take long for Addy and Sadie to become friends and when Addy is in her roller cart they are about the same size! The photo of Addy pointing makes me think she is playing teacher and Sadie is the student.
I did realize that both Sadie and Addy like to stretch out on the blanket in the office. Between Sadie and Addy I do get some work done - really. Don't worry I keep a close eye on the two of them as we all know you should never leave a baby with a dog unattended. Actually, we can't really leave Sadie unattended in the office. She crawled her short little self up the cat tower and ate the cat food off of the kitchen counter! Yikes. What was more amazing was watching her scurry down when I caught her. I have never had a Basset Hound but I have to admit they are quite the characters. You know how some people have "work" husbands or a "work" wife. Well I seem to have a "work" dog! Works out great for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment