Sadie is such a Lady!
I have a new dog, an office dog that is! Our office neighbor is a founder who has many rescued dogs at her house. One day while I was out on a walk with my coworkers we heard a dog fight and poor Sadie was being attacked by some of the dogs in her run. There was a new, rather aggressive dog in the run (who has since been returned to a Sanctuary run) that seemed to instigate the whole ordeal. I ran in there - hoping that none of these dogs were people aggressive - and got her to a safe spot with the help of my coworkers. Lucky for me none of the dogs were people aggressive. Whew! Sadie's neck and hind end were really torn up but after surgery she is recovering well. I love Sadie and asked if I could have her in the office when I come in. So now we have a loveable Bassett Hound named Sadie that visits us on Tuesday and Thursdays and Saturdays!
No comments:
Post a Comment