Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008




Posted by Picasa
Grandpa and Grammy Andrews came to visit us (actually Addy) for two weeks. We had such a great time. Addy loves her grandparents and was all smiles the whole time they were here. Grammy made fantastic suppers night after night and Darons Dad got worked to death (as usual). As many of you know, I have wanted an art studio "A room of my own" for a long time. I finally decided that a normal shed that I could add to and work on would be perfect. So Daron, being the fabulous husband that he is, surprised me by having a shed delivered to the house one day while I was at work. The best part, Darons Dad who is so amazingly talented and skilled was here. Daron's parents gave me my birthday money early and took Addy to St. George to buy windows for the studio. Talk about nice, wonderful and terrific. They are amazing. Addy is so lucky to have two sets of amazing grandparents (Daron and I are very lucky too). Look closely at the shed because in the next photos it will look completely different.

No comments: