Meadow and Addyson.
Harry looks like he is waving to Addy but he is actually throwing rubber ground cover all over.
Addy looks like she is saying "Hey buddy why aren't you looking at me?" when she is actually thinking "I can't wait til I can throw rubber pieces too! I wonder what they taste like...."Addy's Play Dates at the Park
Luckily, in Kanab we have a beautiful park. There are always families or mothers and babies hanging out at the playground. No thugs, no teens with pants hanging down to their knees, no dirty looks. It is fabulous.
Addy loves it because she loves to watch the older kids play and she giggles when she sees a person her size. In fact, a few weeks ago she met a 7 month old boy and we stood them in front of one another. Addy squealed and flapped her arms and the little boy... well he started to cry. What a wimp! Anyhow, she seemed pretty interested in Harry. Unfortunately, Harry was only interested in the rubber ground cover! Meadow's mom and I had lunch many times while we were pregnant. We were due the same day. Addy came two weeks early and Meadow came right on time. We can never get very good photos because we are always juggling kids but Harry's mom took these and they are great! Thanks Jill.
1 comment:
Addy is very fortunate to have such a wonderful, loving mother -- and dad!
Post a Comment