Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Well, the humane education office has another foster dog during the day. This little gal, Daisy Belle, was found emaciated near Duck Creek. Anyhow, she took over two weeks to recover enough to be fostered by Jill. She is a doll and is getting braver each day. She has a head tilt and is unsteady on her feet but hopefully things will improve. The head tilt could be from an ear infection that damaged her brain or some other neurological problem. No one is sure quite yet. Every time I pet her I try and massage her neck!

I hadn't had a chance to spend time with the Vicktory dogs so I went during lunch to visit my girl Georgia. A class from KY sent her a care package and a photo of the class holding up a sign that says "We Love You Georgia" it is so cute! I also got to walk a beautiful girl named Halle, she coward with her tail between her legs but would stop on occasion to let me pet her back and bottom. No shame I tell ya!

I feel like I should be giving birth this week! My stomach actually feels bruised from Addison growing so much. She has been really active and gaining strength. I do not know how women do this multiple times. Just in case those hormones trick me into forgetting the tough parts I am going to keep a journal. I won't let those hormones out smart me, no siree.

No comments: