
It has been a great three full days with Daron's parents and I am afraid we have tired them out. Actually, we gave them so many tasks that wore them out. Daron and I were moving a bit slower a lot sooner than they were and I, of course, took naps here and there. I used the excuse that I am pregnant but in reality we all know how tired I usually am! Ha. Anyhow, here are some photos of the BEAUTIFUL and AMAZINGLY COOL cattery that Daron and his Dad built in two days! You would think that Sunday they would rest but they replaced the bathroom door that Zeena had partially destroyed when she accidentally got locked in not once but twice! Then Daron's Dad wanted to replace an outlet and fix the dangling live wire that was hanging out of the ceiling fan (it's a rental so we overlook a lot of things). Anyhow, I though Daron was going to pass out right there on the floor from exhaust but he pulled his boot straps up and helped finish the job! Now when a tall person comes over or somebody puts Addy up over their heads we don't have to worry about electrocution.
Paula made improvements on the baby's room up until the last minute. We even hit the one store in Kanab that has house and baby goods - Family Dollar - and she got us some storage drawers for more onsies and diapers as well as some cute pink kid hangers for some of Addys more special pieces of clothing. Chip and Sarah and Madison send Addy a beautiful yellow baby blanket with ADDISON embroidered on it. I LOVE IT. I use to have a yellow baby blanket that I never let go of when I was a kid.
Paula, David and I went on about an hour hike in a box canyon by our house and we took Zeena B so she could run. Unfortunately, the hike is near the shooting range and she ended up spending the whole time shaking under an evergreen tree. Poor little thing. Then when we brought her home I had to cut sap out of her fur so she looks a mess. Then the boys were working on the electrical projects and everytime we turned a breaker off there was a beep. That sent her into a shivering fit and she spent the whole evening in the bathroom. On a good note, Paula, David and I had a great hike!
No comments:
Post a Comment