Daron's parents made it safely to Kanab and needless to say we put them right to work! I asked David if he could build a cattery for me and he and Daron went right to work on Friday morning. They did an amazing job the first day but it got to dark to take a final photo from day one.
Paula and I looked at the belly and decided at 33 weeks along we ought to finish the baby room. We, of course, asked the boys to help with a few things in the beginning...



Addison or Addyson (we haven’t decided on spelling yet) will be happy to know that BOTH of her grandmothers took part in creating the baby room, particularly the windows. My mom and I sewed the black and white curtains and Paula sewed the tie backs and added green hearts to the bows. Paula also made a baby quilt from the material my mom bought (it is hanging over the black chair).

No comments:
Post a Comment