Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Over the deep end...
Jennifer and I have finally completely lost it out here. We had a professional photographer come out and do some shots of Z and Rodeo. In our defense, we did not have to pay for it and the photographer is her boss's husband. He was very nice and even showed me how to unfreeze our pipes that had cut off all water to our house for 2 days! Clay spent probably 2 hours with a propane torch melting at least 10 ft of frozen solid water supply pipes. He is my new hero! Since, I have insulated all of the pipes I can find, and have even taped on some kind of electrical warming tape to the pipes. Rodeo had ABSOLUTELY no time or concern for this whole "glamour shot" thing as he maintained pretty much the same stoic (bored) gaze or had his eyes shut completely... Zeena was feeling quite pretty and inquisitive during the process. I would swear that she actually posed a few times for Clay. Anyways, here are a few interesting shots... The one of Rodeo (You'll know which one...) sums his day up. I love that one!




1 comment:

Chip & Sarah said...

The dogs look so cute! He needs to come take some of Jackie! That way Z and Jackie can stare at each other and dream of the "good ole days!"