






Mom and Dad visit Lisa's new digs
Lisa and her two "babies" Chase and Nala welcomed Mom and Dad to Kentucky. Prior to their visit Lisa had installed a new kitchen faucet and bought a new refrigerator and stainless steel stove. Fancy! Unfortunately, I am just about the only one who hasn't seen her new house in person. Regular visitors include Dan,of course, and Antonio, Karen, various Texas folk, Juliette and Pam from Best Friends and sooner or later ME! I think I am waiting for it to get warmer... From what I hear it is "Zen, beautiful, welcoming, calming and fantastic" I hope I can see for myself very soon. Lisa was able to introduce them to some new wines and they visited wonderful eateries and shops just steps away from Lisa's neighborhood. Looks like Jill, Dad and Lisa took the dogs for a walk in the beautiful KY countryside.
No comments:
Post a Comment