







ART FOR THE ANIMALS WORKSHOP
Well, I have spent the past week in an Art Workshop at Best Friends. It was wonderful. We sketched cats the first day, dogs the second, horses/pigs the third, bunnies the fourth and birds the fifth day. The afternoons were spent at one of the artists house/studio. Wow, I now have 4 new artist friends here in Kanab. Really good artist. I discovered I can sketch cats, bunnies, horses pretty good. Dogs are an entirely different story. Not so good at dogs or birds but I am working on it! It is probably that I like them the best and really want to capture their essence. I experienced two things I haven't done before - print making and ceramics. Very cool.
Monday and Tuesday were overcast and cold - winter jacket weather. Wednesday - Friday were t-shirt and shorts weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment