Here we go. April Fools Day will be the start of the test. Jennifer is going to cut eggs out of her diet completely for this trial period. My theory is that they are the most perpetually eaten foods in our house. When we got the chickens 5 years ago we most likely upped our egg intake and Jen's headaches during that period skyrocketed. We got used to always having eggs so we've continued buying eggs a lot even after The Great Chicken Massacre of 2013. In fact, I would say that since it appears that it takes something like 3 to 5 days to get them out of your system they are constantly present in Jen's system. Just as headache is constantly in her system. Welp, that's my theory, and if I'm right I will be the happiest man on the planet. Fingers Crossed!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment