Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter and Spring

Daron, Addy and I met Kirsten and her husband again this year in Las Vegas.  I think it is going to be an annual event.  Kirsten's husband always meets his family in the spring in Vegas so we might as well plan a weekend away as well.  I am still dying to get to Eugene Oregon to visit Kirsten and Chris Hirsch.  It will be like a high school reunion!

I enjoyed a $50 Ribeye, a $15 Margarita and NO HEADACHE!  whooo hoooo.


The Easter bunny came.  He also brought us really nice weather.  We were going to cook out in the sand dunes with some friends for Easter but both families bailed because we were all too tired!  Daron did however give lawn mower rides to the kids the next day!
I am teaching a Fairy Garden class and Addy and her friend posed for photos for my flyers.  OMG Addy is a ham.

Daron and I were in St. George at the neurologist for Addys school Easter egg hunt ut one of the other mothers  took some photos  for me.  Addy is no wall flower.  She told meshe has three boyfriends. Her dad who ruffled at the news asked if the boys knew about this and she said said "no!"  Like duh!  Samantha is in her class and her best buddy. Her mom has been a life saver helping out when a migraine hits and I need a break.

I have at least three play dates a week for Addy.  Being the only child it is as much for meas it is for her.  Thekids all run to the fence when I pick her up from school yelling "can I come overland play with Addy.  When can I come over for a play date. ". She is lucky to have a nice group of friends and I have found a nice group of moms to hangout with.








No comments: