Tuesday, October 02, 2012
Paula, David and the Pit Viper!
David and Paula (Mom and Dad, Grammy and Grandpa, Mr. and Mrs. Skunk Whisperer) came to visit! We had a great time and enjoyed a few hikes, wood cutting, bracelet making, shopping, and home upgrades, remodeling and more. Paula and I came across a pit viper while hiking. Paula's hands were shaking bad when she was taking his photo and when you see his photo you will know why! He is a bit intimidating. David and Daron cut some wood in the Kaibab Forest in Arizona. Man Stuff! Addy and Grammy made bead necklaces and bracelets and put together a few puzzles.
More Photos to come - must edit!!
Bummer. After thirty days of no major headache or neck pain I got severe neck pain and pain over and behind my left eye. My friend Kirsten said it sounded like an occipital nerve headache and I think she is right. Though I do get migraines that are hormonal when I get the headaches associated with the neck pain it also causes nausea and dizziness. I am hoping to keep my neck loose so it doesn't happen again.
http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/neurology_neurosurgery/specialty_areas/headache/conditions/occipital_neuralgia.html
Interesting Fact:
96% of Americans live within 20 miles of a Walmart.
I'm happy to be part of the 4%. Most of the time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is one ugly critter, but a real gentleman! Western diamondback.
Post a Comment