Pages

Monday, October 08, 2012

Aunt Margaret Nagle

Aunt Margaret you will be missed! I will always remember you for your love of horses and teaching the deaf.  I know you are happy with your Mom and Dad.  Give them a hug for me and tell grandma I am FINALLY cooking. 
Dear Margaret: You will be missed , thank you for helping me with my first driving license, for being my friend, for helping me in my first steps in USA, and more specially for introduce me to this great family that feels like mine.
Love you and please say Hi to Paul and Helen. I regret I didn't see you more lately, but you are in my heart.  Love Dan

Margaret Helen NAGLE

Obituary/Area Death

NAGLE, Margaret Helen passed away August 15, 2012 in West Palm Beach, FL. Born October 21, 1949 in Cleveland to Paul and Helen (Potichny) Nagle, who predeceased her. Survived by brothers Paul C. (Claire) of Mass. and Brian (Mary) of Boynton Beach; nieces Jennifer (Daron) Andrews of Utah and Lisa of Kentucky; nephews Paul of California, and David & Mark of Illinois; as well as many cherished cousins and friends. Received Bachelor's degree from Stephens College and Master's through NYIT in Boca Raton. An avid animal lover, Margaret was also a devoted friend and advocate for the deaf and mentally retarded. Funeral mass will be held on October 14, 2012 at 12:00pm at the Orthodox Church of St. Herman of Alaska, 7099 S. Military Trail in Lake Worth, followed by a reception from 2-5pm. Call 231-903-7240 for more info. A Cremation Service of the Palm Beaches.

No comments: