Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Moab Mini vacation in July - planning and ideas

I have always wanted to go to Moab. I remember seeing a photo of Moab in high school and wanting to move to Utah. A few friends got a permit to go down the river in a river raft and they will camp one night. Unfortunately you can't get to the campsite via roads only by water. Therefore, Daron is going to go on the river and I am going to take Addy to the shops, restaurants, pool, river and stay in a hotel. I wanted to river raft but only one day. Daron likes water way more than me so he should have a good time. I am keeping a list of things I might want to do on the blog so I don't loose it~ Day Time Jetboat This four hour excursion is the best trip for photographers. Discover the beauty of the Colorado River near Canyonlands National Park as you comfortably fly across the water. (min. age 4) 4 hour tour A. $80 C.$70 http://www.lovemuffincafe.com/ http://www.themoabbrewery.com/ http://www.slickrockcafe.com/ YUM Green Eggs and Ham! - http://www.peacetreecafe.com http://www.zaxmoab.com/
Library - http://www.moablibrary.org Mountain Biking!!! http://www.discovermoab.com/biking.htm Dead Horse State Park http://www.discovermoab.com/stateparks.htm
Photos off the discovermoab.com site. Arches National Park http://www.discovermoab.com/archesnationalpark.htm

No comments: