Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Daron turns 39 and Mother's Day at Preschool

Daron and Addy or should I say Addy decided that Daddy wanted a gorilla cake for his birthday. I agreed but once we started created his chocolate cake with ice cream in the middle we decided that a gorilla ATTACKED the cake instead of the cake resembling a gorilla. She agreed and seemed happy with it - sheeew! It didn't look very pretty but it was good.


Addy holding Daddy away from the cake.

Stephanie Addy's preschool teacher gets a manicure

Addy doing my eyes and lips.
the moms were treated to a makeover by their little one in honor of Mother's Day.  It was fun and funny.  Some mothers looked like clowns with red cheeks and blue eyes.  I brought fairly neutral colors so my makeup was more natural.  Addy painted my nails on one hand and then insisted she do her nails.  She also wanted some make up on.  I think I was the only mother applying makeup to their daughter. I did however see a little boy applying make up to himself.  So cute!  Addy's best friend Cedar put grey/blue shadow on her moms eyes and nose.  She was adamant about doing the nose!  I decided not to take a photo - tempting as it was!

No comments: