Priceless.
Addy had just gotten out of the shower and did her nightly naked run through the house. The funniest part is her giggle as she runs, shakes her butt at us and then zooms away. Tonight I started going through her clothes so instead of putting on a nightgown she put on a blue tank top with gold on the front. She put it on backwards but I didn't correct her because A. it doesn't really matter and B. She would have yelled no it's noooot. She overheard me singing "I'm begging you for mercy" as best I could - which isn't very good - but that is beside the point. I was in her closet sorting clothes and I turn around and see Addy running a comb through her hair, standing in a wide stance, bear butt with a gold emblem sparklin on the back of her blue sweatshirt and she is singing "I'm begging you for Mercy Mercy..." and watching herself boogie in the sliding glass door.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment