The other night I was in bed reading a book and Daron and Addy were clipping their nails in the bathroom. The next thing I know they had painted nails. Addy had her toes and fingers done and Daron had his two big toes done. So funny. I told Daron that I couldn't believe he was doing that so late. He asked how long it took them to dry. When I told him he was a bit surprised. Luckily they dried pretty quick we got a kick out of watching them hobble around the living room letting their nails dry.
Grandpa Andrews transported the workbenches/island up from Texas for us and we like them A LOT! In addition, Daron and David made a coffee table with the reclaimed wood from an old old old barn in Kanab. This photo is pre-stain pre-polyurethane.
Friday, April 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment