I just received this note from David (Addy's Texas Grandpa) our animal lover super hero!,
Thought you'd get a laugh out of this:
After I saw the skunk in the trap, and not knowing what to do, I called the local pest control company, Assassins Pest Control. Can I just say this is a horrible horrible but honest name for a pest control.
They said it would be impossible to get it out without getting sprayed.
They would charge $250 to come and get it out, but they couldn't get to it for a while.
I said I would try my best to do it myself.
They said "Good luck, but you'll get sprayed! We'll call you tomorrow and see how you did."
Sure enough, they called back today.
I told them of my good fortune, and sent them a photo of the precious little bundle. The skunk obviously knew that David wasn't going to hurt him ;)
They could not believe it! They all agreed to call me The Skunk Whisperer of Llano County and wanted to know if they could refer future business to me!
All in good fun!
But I like the moniker!
I hope they do call him. He can start saving skunks all across Texas :)
No comments:
Post a Comment