![]() |
| Addy and I throwing snowballs at Dad. |
| cleaning day and unsure how to proceed |
| Addy in the backyard |
| Finally snow! |
| Clouds hiding the red rock |
| Daily Art Project - cutting out sea animals and creating a seascape. |
| Aunt SaSa recorded a story and sent Addy the book. It was like having her in the living room with us! |
| I moved all the furniture back and was trying to decide what to do with the room. |
| Making homemade poptarts for Valentines. |
| Elmo and Addy chillin. |
| Since Addy got the barn from Grandpa Andrews for Christmas more and more animals have moved in. I believe she could be officially called a hoarder. |
![]() |
| Addy making red well wishes for the Chinese New Year. |
![]() |
| Finally we got some snow!!!! Two snowball fights and a snowman followed. |
| Daddy and Addy dancing in the kitchen/living room. |



1 comment:
Yea! We finally get to see more of your new house. Looking good, girl.
Post a Comment