Addy has been needing a haircut. Partly because of laziness and partly because I am avoiding a possible hair salon breakdown I decided to cut her bangs while she was taking a bath. I did it on the sly and she didn't even notice. The next day her friend Cedar's Mom Jenny asked Addy if she got her haircut. Addy said "No" of course because she didn't know that she had. Addy had watched Cedar get her haircut in the salon.
I got brave and tried to trim a bit more off the sides to shape it and she caught me. Luckily all she asked is "Mommy why did you cut my hair?" She was pleased with the response and we moved on. So the next day Jenny said "Addy did you get your haircut?" and she said "Not for real, just with the scissors." I guess since it wasn't in the salon it wasn't for real.
 |
| Addy in her cute retro dress. |
 |
| Addy helping me refurbish a chest of drawers |
 |
| Daron recharging his e-cigarette. |
 |
| Addy's pretty blue chest of drawers - Made in the USA |
No comments:
Post a Comment