Addyson likes to pretend that she is the mommy and I am "the kid" ( I never call her kid so where she got this from who knows). Anyhow, we were doing this on the drive back from St. George and she told me to ask her "Are we there yet?" I asked and asked again and again. Apparently it doesn't get on her nerves.I asked her how she knew when we were close to home and she said "We won't be home until we see the white car and the red one." I didn't think much of it until we drove down the street and there was a white car on the right side and our neighbor who is selling her red car was parked on the left side. Luckily she is observant like her mom!
This morning Addy was talking in her sleep and said "No, don't put the eggs in yet!" I had to laugh because she is obsessed with making muffins and cupcakes and we always wait to put the eggs in so we can lick the batter!
Addy not only talks in her sleep like her Dad but she also is a night owl like her Dad. So the other night when I put her to bed I told her Mom was going to sleep too. I told her I was tired. She laid in bed and I went to my bed and crawled under the covers. Ahhhh. Two minutes later I hear her sticking her head out of her bedroom door and singing. She always makes up songs. Always. She was singing "I wish I had a mommy that wasn't old like Jennifer." Then she went in the tv room with her much younger Dad! He got her singing on video and I did too. Of course it never is as seamless when she has a camera in her face but it is still pretty funny.
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen, if Addy thinks you are old, what must she think of Grammy and Grandpa? Precious little song. Paula
Soooo cute!!!! And amanda is pregnant!! Awesome! When is she due?
Post a Comment