I am so glad that our Mom and Tots class is growing. The kids are having SO much fun (and the moms too). Addyson is a true dancer. She loves dancing around the room to the music and every evening she tells Daron and I "up" which means get your butt up and dance with me. Luckily, Daron is a great DJ and we dance for at least 30 minutes. I am using the word Dance loosely if you saw me dance you would know that Addy got her musical ability from the Andrews side of the family!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Mom and Tots - Kids in Motion
I am so glad that our Mom and Tots class is growing. The kids are having SO much fun (and the moms too). Addyson is a true dancer. She loves dancing around the room to the music and every evening she tells Daron and I "up" which means get your butt up and dance with me. Luckily, Daron is a great DJ and we dance for at least 30 minutes. I am using the word Dance loosely if you saw me dance you would know that Addy got her musical ability from the Andrews side of the family!
I am so glad that our Mom and Tots class is growing. The kids are having SO much fun (and the moms too). Addyson is a true dancer. She loves dancing around the room to the music and every evening she tells Daron and I "up" which means get your butt up and dance with me. Luckily, Daron is a great DJ and we dance for at least 30 minutes. I am using the word Dance loosely if you saw me dance you would know that Addy got her musical ability from the Andrews side of the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Get down! Beautiful!
Post a Comment