Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pre-Christmas visit to Grandpa and Mimi's new condo in Florida! These photos are from Mimi's camera that is why there is such a delay!


My parents are saying somthing like "Addy you are the most precious girl in the whole world and we will give you anything and everything you want." She is thinking "hmmm, my plan is working, what shall I ask for first?"


Whatever she asked for was darn funny!



Mom and Dad's new place is so nice! I liked the colors so much I used some of the same fabric at my house!
Their living room is bright and inviting and the Christmas tree looked like it came right out of a magazine.


They live on the intercostal and it is gorgeous.
Unfortunately, we were only there two full days and didn't even have time to enjoy the pools, shuffleboards or putting green. Ahhh, maybe next time.












No comments: