Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009




Jen's Art Studio is coming along! Slowly but surely Daron and I have taken a few hours here and a few hours there to work on the art studio. We are almost finished constructing the built in bookshelves along the right side of the studio. Eventually, we will frame around the interior windows and paint the walls, the bookshelves and trim white. We need to figure out what we are going to use to cover the ceiling as well. Right now I am just happy because the electricity allows me to use a lamp, a heater and the laptop out here (Thanks Grandpa Andrews!) . It is so quiet and peaceful out here. Daron and Addy are inside watching football. I know Daron is wondering how many more minutes I will be out here for but I decided to steal as many minutes as I can!


1 comment:

D said...

honey, you know I read this thing right???