Tuesday, December 09, 2008
These pics were taken during our first few days of vacation in Houston. Uhhh, the fun picture is the Andrews family. 3 generations of NUTS! I'm hoping Addy carries on the tradition and will do everything in my power to make that happen... Sarah put the little bow in Addy's hair while we stayed with them for a night, and the picture is of her at Fadi's Mediterranian Grill. That place has close to the best food on earth. Chip cooked some top shelf Gumbo and we got to see Addyson and Maddison meet for the first time. I'm thinking the 5 month gap won't seem like as much in a year or two. It was so cool to see my niece and nephew and brother and sister, and grammy and pawpaw squeezed in some qt with Addybatty. I realized that I have to make more of an effort to get out of Kanab a bit more often. But it is like getting out of bed on a rainy Saturday morning trying to leave that sleepy little town... Daron

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is so great to see all of the Andrews together. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment