Addy's First ChristmasNext year we will get a real tree but this year it was all we could do to put up our little fake tree. The tree is cute but we had to put the white lights on the top part and the green stringed lights on the bottom and the white part looks terrible. Next year I will fix it but this year Daron and I are exhausted! We had a very very white Christmas this year which was great except that the gym has been closed for four days and it has been too icy to walk.
On Christmas morning Daron set Addy in the laundry basket and zoomed her out to the living room. We decided she was comfortable (and safely contained) in the basket so she spent 1/2 of the present opening time in there.
Present from Auntie Lisa!
She got a bump on her head while shopping. It is a dangerous world when you are learning to stand and walk.
We went to Melissa and Scott's for Christmas Dinner and they have a dog named Addy. So I took a photo of Addy and Addy and Daron. I also got a fun shot of Big D with little Addy boo.
1 comment:
I love the photo of her gazing at the tree. Too sweet!
Post a Comment