Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Addy was an angel when we went out to breakfast. We all ate at the same time! Prior to the meal she and Mimi sang songs and the photo is Addy saying "I'm Queen of the world!" (ok,she can't talk yet so Mimi said it for her!) . During breakfast, we all agreed that Addy is the 25 inch ruler!
Grandpa had a great time visiting the old Western Movie Sets. Our landlord actually owns Movie Town which is about a mile from the house. I think Granpa would have made a great cowboy.

Addy was checking out every part of her new bouncy seat that her Dad got her. She wasn't quite sure what to make of it. She wore her pink and brown guitar moccasins from Auntie Karen!
Addy, who is now 5 months old has decided that the bouncy seat is pretty great. Doesn't she look like she is saying "Thank you Daddy I wuv you" She is also excited to know that her Daddy will be home Tuesdays and Thursdays and her Mommy will be home with her Monday, Wednesday and Friday. In fact, my office has made an Addy Room and I plan to take her up for 1/2 days on Wednesdays and maybe Fridays. We'll see how she likes the office, I am more concerned that she might fuss and irritate my coworkers. If she does I guess we will just head back to the house and I will work from there!

One of Addy's first friends visited her this week. The little girl named Joi (I think) is 3 1/2 months old. Stacie (her mom) and I were in prenatal classes together. We feel very lucky to have had easy labors and beautiful healthy girls. We both decided that we LOVE epidurals, too!
Grandpa Nagle met one of his hero's this past weekend at Western Legends. His name is Hugh O'Brian and he starred in a variety of movies including Wyatt Earp. Hugh signed a photo to Grandpa and nicknamed him Top Gun. He must have known Grandpa appreciates a nice glock either that or he saw the size of my Dads biceps or "guns" as some folks call them. As for the old couple in front of Hugh - I have no idea who they are!
Mimi, looking stunning as usual, got a photo taken with Ed Faulkner who has been in RawHide, Have Gun...Will Travel,The Shakiest Gun in the West, and Bonanza to name a few! I think Ed was as tickled to have his photo with Mom as she was with him. They also saw Clint Walker who has not only done a bunch of westerns but comedy, drama and adventure movies.

No comments: