Addy has made her first trip to Vegas, and I think she loved it! As a gift from Mimi and Grandpa Nagle (a very gracious gift indeed) we took the family to Vegas for a 3 night stay at the Wynn Casino and hotel. It appears that for a 5 month old Vegas is one really cool experience with all the noises, lights, faces, and yes, THE POOL!! Addy hardly cried one time while we were there, and she was the main attraction at the pool. People sure are nicer to you when you have a cute little baby girl with you... Jen and I were also treated to a great show, "Le Reve" at the Wynn. Jennifer loved the "man tree" and I wanted to get in and dive with the performers. Mary and Brian went to "Jersey Boys" and totally loved it, and I believe they would HIGHLY recommend it to future Vegas visitors. Here are a few pics, mostly at the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment