Pages

Sunday, June 08, 2008

































































Well, I hope everyone enjoyed the previous blog about breasts. It is funny and you should read it if you missed it! Addy loves it when Daron carries her around so she can see whats happening. I had to take a photo of her because she just looked so grown up - just casually kicking back taking in the scene with Dad. The other two shots are of her room. One is her current collection of outfits and the other is our favorite recliner that is really really torn up. I got the old sewing machine out and created a cover for it. Although it is not a professional job by any means I was pretty impressed with my skills!

1 comment:

Kris_Ash_Cos said...

Oh my goodness, she looks like such a big girl now. She's grown so much since I was there 2 weeks ago. Amazing!