




Mary and Brian (Mom and Dad) made it safely to Kanab! I returned to work last week and it was fun. I am glad I am only working 3 days at the Sanctuary though because I miss Addy! It is great to be back among the animals though! Mom and Dad watched Addy and took her on many many walks. My Dad has her on a strength training program that includes tummy time. Dad is also cleaning up our yard front, back and sides. It is wonderful to get the weeds cut down and hopefully our lawn will turn green instead of brown. Mom played in a golf tournament with Daron and Jon on Saturday. She also took Zumba class two Sundays in a row. Addy and I joined her one Sunday but I was too tired to take the class this past Sunday and stuck with the elliptical machine. Zumba is a Latin dance type workout class and it is hard! Dad and Daron went to the shooting range and tried out his grandfathers 22. Apparently, my Dad is quite the marksman! We walked up to a mexican restaurant for dinner one evening and we thought Daron looked like a rock star in his sunglasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment