Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008



















My Best Friend Kristy flew into town and we had a great time. She helped me with Addy especially in the morning which was a dream come true! I took Addy and Kristy on their first tour of Best Friends, Zion and St. George. On Saturday Addy stayed with her dad and Kristy and I went to Bryce Canyon. It was the first time for both of us which made it even more special. Next blog post will be all about Kristy and her visit.























Kristy was holding Addy and she was smiling. It turned out to be the best Addy photo yet. Unfortunately, Kristy had her eyes half closed and was reaching for her tennis shoe so she would have killed me if I didn't crop her out!




















As a mom I have learned that multitasking takes on a WHOLE new meaning. Not only can I hold the baby and work on the computer I have walked down the street nursing the baby, gone to the bathroom while nursing and eaten many meals while holding and nursing the baby. Addy is feeding from a bottle now so Dad gets to enjoy the art of multitasking as well!
























As a mom you get very creative when it comes to calming a crying baby. I think I have found a way to work out while I do it. Here I am doing a squat swing combo!

























Not only is Jill cute as a button she has been a LIFESAVER! She has a son that is about 6 months older than Addy. She has given us a swing and a bassinet for the bed that has truly been a gift! She has also answered many of my new mom questions and been so encouraging and helpful. We love Jill!












1 comment:

utah0rbust said...

Addy makes me want another baby!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

I posted addy pics on my blog too!! check out www.redrocksandbeyond.com

WE LOVE ADDY!! She is soooooo cute and beautiful!