Well, I just received updates from my mom, Mary Nagle, about our family and friends so I thought I would pass them along. First of all their friend Larry had a car accident and totaled his car. Luckily, he is doing ok. Antonio was also in a car accident he had his car fixed and luckily he is doing ok. Bottom line: It is dangerous to drive in Florida.
A big shout out to Minnesota "Happy Birthday Aunt Mary!" on March 13th she will be turning 88.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Maureen's daughter Andrea who is fighting pnemonia. Andrea is a strong young lady with more energy than anyone I know. In addition she is a big animal lover and Best Friends supporter. My mom said it best when she told me to send Andrea "a warm, furry and fuzzy hug and a big get well soon from all of us!" Spoken like a true animal lover.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment