Addyson Dorea Andrews is here!! We'll post a bit more later, but just wanted to get a few much anticipated photos up for her adoring fans!! Jen and Addy are both doing fine after the 6:45 am birth. She is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. Really.
You are soooo right! She is the cutest baby ever :) I'm so glad Madison has another super-model friend! Can you hear us screaming all the way down in Texas??? Maddie and I are ready to jump on a plane and come see you now!! Wish we could be there - Chip does too - he said to send his congrats and he'll call you later! Hugs - The Unerfusser Clan
4 comments:
Wow, you guys look great! Daron, you were right - Addy is a little cutie! I am so, so happy for you! Lots of Love ~K~
You are soooo right! She is the cutest baby ever :) I'm so glad Madison has another super-model friend! Can you hear us screaming all the way down in Texas??? Maddie and I are ready to jump on a plane and come see you now!! Wish we could be there - Chip does too - he said to send his congrats and he'll call you later! Hugs - The Unerfusser Clan
My goodness--she IS beautiful.
Love and hugs from the Comptons!!!
(Eileen and Bridget send extra special pretty-little-girl club love)
I am so happy for you. She is a beautiful girl.
Post a Comment