My 2 cents. Let me just tell you that hike was totally incredible! I mean I've been all over the world and this great country. I've been to Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, the East Coast, the West Coast,Hawaii, AcaPulco,Cancun, Yellowstone, Vancouver, seen whales in the Puget Sound,taken a helo to the bottom of the Grand Canyon,etc, etc. And I think that this was the most amazingly beautiful and just plain awesome thing I've ever seen or done! Pictures can't possibly do it justice. As you are having fun playing and hiking in this crystal clear 60 degree river if you look up the sheer walls of this slot canyon stretch as far up as you could possibly believe. It is a MUST experience for our visitors from now on as long as it is in the summer... Here is one hi-res picture so maybe you can get some idea of the awesomeness. Is that a word? D

No comments:
Post a Comment