Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Addy is NINE!

So this year I asked Addy if she and her best friend McKynna wanted to spend the day in St. George (about 1.5 hours away) instead of having a birthday party.  She said yes so her birthday was on a Tuesday and we planned her friend to come over after school and also to go to St. George the following Saturday.  I also decided that we had to have a small surprise party for her on her actual birthday.  Well her birthday came and she didn't feel good.  I took her up to school at lunch to deliver the cookies she bought to celebrate her birthday.  I picked McKynna up from school to play with Addy and pretended that my car broke down when I went to get the pizzas.   Daron told the girls they had to drive over to Pizza Hut and help me.  Surprise!  She was surprised and seemed to feel ok.  That night however she had a fever and her cough was worse.  We postponed our St. George trip for a week and hopefully everyone will be healthy by then.  She got lovely gifts from everyone.
Daron bought her an mixed martial arts dummy

Pizza Hut Surprise

She was surprised thought she said she wasn't


Addison and Addyson

Samantha, Addison and Addyson

Addison, Addyson, Samantha, Alivia and McKynna


Needless to say she has a runny nose.

Mary and Brian on Addy's Birthday sent this so she wouldn't forget them!


No comments: