Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Basketball, Radiation and more

My good friend Rachel has been getting radiation for breast cancer. Luckily it is stage 1 and after surgery she needs 5 days of targeted radiation twice a day.  I've accompanied her twice to radiation and the day of surgery and to initially meet the radiologist and oncologist and she's been great.  Headaches/migraines had me feeling awful on a few of the trips and i hi I she ended up taking care of me more than the other way around!  Well at least I distracted her.  We did do this quick hike to see theses dinosaur tracks.  It was along off-road drive but we needed a break from shopping and movies.Shopping  zaps energy!  
Little yoga soldier next to dinosaur track. 
Making Zaatar molasses stew 
Dementia is evil and we hate you but on my birthdaymcard my Dad showed through! 

Addy in the dark tights and red shirt playing defense!

No comments: