Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

August and Snails

So I look out the window and see this. "We are selling snails. We have way too many!" Says the girl who is afraid of moths and butterflies.  They sold two for 15 cents each!

My little entrepreneurs!
While this was going on in Utah my Mom was protesting in Florida! There will be no ten story buildings in their town.  Or was it 100 stories?  I don't remember but the  highest in town is 3 stories now so anything higher is ridiculous.  Money hungry corporations! I have a meeting on Tuesday to protest a 4 story building with a huge sign on top. 
Looking good with your pink sign. You go girl. 

So a Salt Lake News station just reported on the "Homeless Convention" in Iowa where wanderers get around by hitching rides on freight trains.  They went on to say they use the annual gathering to make new friends, ways to make money and ways to find food.  Daron Andrews and I were like what? So I googled it and whoever wrote that piece did a terrible job. It's a Hobo Convention and yes there is a difference.



No comments: