Addy and her buddies playing in the water. Daron and I went to Las Vegas for a Blue October concert. We made the reservations in January because I was determined to get away more. Our friends watched Addy which meant she had puzzle night, a hike through lava tunnels and bunny yoga at Best Friends visitor Center in town. Although the concert was amazing and I had two good meals it was 110 degrees and I pretty much had a migraine the whole weekend. I seem to do better and have more fun hiking through a slot canyon. It was too hot to enjoy the pool even! Only 2 1/2 months and it will be fall! Yippee. My Mom Mary said that a golf cart blew up on the parking lot and luckily no one was hurt! That's the photo below with smoke! Yikes
Wednesday, June 08, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment