Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Shamrocks and Red Rocks Event

The Art Council, The Volunteer and Event Center and Kane County Travel Center have been organizing many events lately.  This week The Art Council participated int he Shamrocks and Red Rocks Parade.  It was a tough week because I was scheduled to work mornings at Best Friends taking Salt Lake Community College kids around the sanctuary, teach four art classes, teach one Yoga class, call businesses for Art vendors to set up booths for Friday and decorate a trailer for the parade.  A wrench was thrown in the mix when I had a migraine Monday that two Imitrex and 3 aleve could not touch. When Tuesday came I felt better but ended up with a runny nose and sore throat for two days.  Addy also was sick so we kept her home Wed - Friday which meant Daron or I had to take off work.  I can't believe it happened the one week I was working! Finally by Thursday I started to feel better. Next time the float will be better! I am just happy this week is OVER!


Next year we will have a painting on the easel!  oops.

Daron and Opal joined us too. Russell played the fiddle.
Addy on the float with the Best Friends Float next to us.

Rachel, Kat, Katie, Rob, Linda cheering for the parade.

No comments: