After five years of migraines and neck pain I have finally gotten to a place where I am paint free 90 to 95 % of the time. I have found most of my triggers and luckily they are pretty easy to follow. i can't drive more than a half an hour (which saves me money since the big stores like target, Walmart, the mall are all 1.5 hours away. I cannot eat eggs or anything with eggs and I cannot work on a computer for more than 1/2 hour once or twice a day. I also cannot be in the sun more than 5 hours and i have to wear a hat or visor! I have been able to slowly add activities back like long hikes and gardening.
This means the front yard is finally getting a makeover. Daron has the back yard looking stellar he even edged the lawn. I ran into my old neighbor and asked if we could use his tiller on the front yard. He came by that morning and tilled the front yard! Woo Hoo. Daron came home and was so inspired that he took the afternoon off of work and started raking and I bought a mulberry tree no fruit kind that Daron planted. I dug up so many more weeds that my back hurts but it was well worth it.
Daron and Addy drove me to St. George to shop and eat for Mother's Day. It was great. It had been a week shy of 3 months since I went shopping. Addy could not wait to go to jumping jacks which is a bounce house only to find that it was closed for good. I asked a lady in TJ Maxx and she knew of an adventure festival with bounce houses. Shewww crisis averted.
 |
| Best Friends bought the Adobe Fitness Center! whoo hooo |
 |
| Our roses are kicking ass. |
 |
| Daron and I have put rabbit poo on the rose bushes last fall. |
 |
| roses of EVERY color |
 |
| We planted a tiny part of Darons grandmothers roses. WOW |
 |
| Our new tree and tilled lawn. |
No comments:
Post a Comment