Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Updates Addy and Snakes

I am so happy to have seen a beautiful (gopher?) snake the other day on my hike.  It was about 3 feet long!  I didn't take the dogs because Opal is now blind due to cataracts caused by diabetes.  It stinks. She is trying to maneuver around but it is taking time.  She doesn't have glaucoma thankfully but we have to watch for signs of it.  It is really painful and will give them a constant headache.  I for one can relate so I will be vigilant in keeping an eye on her. 

Addy took the bus home with her friend McKenna.  I was totally freaking out worried about the bus on the highway since 95% of the time we don't exceed 35 miles an hour.  Breathe. She was excited to go and hasn't been to her house since before Christmas.  She goes through phases of wanting then not wanting to go to friends.  She went to Cedars house Sunday and Daron and I were at a complete loss as to what to do!

Addy has been enjoying the nice evenings and had chosen to eat her snacks and do her studying outside.  Here is the setup she created.  She is also working on a planting club and has written out steps to how to plant.  She aces most of her spelling tests and has done pretty well on this aside from desk.  It looks like she got it right at first except she had the d backwards and crossed it out.  She loves writing steps for how to do things.  She's  a teacher at heart. 




No comments: