Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thanksgiving!

We had an untraditional Thanksgiving.  No turkey. Addy said she didn't want to kill a turkey (I don't know where she got that from). I only like eating a little turkey right out of the oven and since I can't have mayo anymore and am trying not to eat gluten a leftover turkey sandwich is out of the question.  Daron used to cook the turkey but he didn't want to this year.  So I made a wonderful potato, leek and artichoke heart casserole. Yum! Sweet potatoes with marshmallows that i thought addy would eat.  Turns out I was the only one who ate them.  I also made tomato and mozzarella crostini that all the visitors liked.   Darons parents sent some festive photos from  their Thanksgiving.  Daron, Addy and I had Amberly and her daughter Emily over and our friend Rachel over.  We played hangman, bingo and Emily and Addy showed us the dances they learned in dance class! 



No comments: