I know Eggs and Driving are BIG triggers and I had about 5 great months. I am hoping this was hormones and that my 4 year bout with this means that was my menopause grande finale. In like a lamb and out like a pissed off lion! I am cutting out wheat in addition to eggs. Just a hunch. Between the neurologist, hormone dr, and energy healer I thought I had a good handle on it.
Friday, November 14, 2014
Fall stuff
Beet, carrot, and apple juice. Crazy as it is Daron drank more of it then me! I am not sure why but I had a huge neurological migraine episode that started on Halloween and ended this week. I had to leave work the pain and dizziness was so bad and I had to pull over and throw up on the way home. I was so frustrated that I cried uncontrollably at work, at home and in the car on various days and times. Daron called my Dr on Sunday morning before he left for church. I had spent the night taking a narcotic nasal spray (that I didn't want to take but I needed some pain relief). So I spend the night spraying, puking then sleeping for 4 hours repeat. Repeat repeat. Daron did NOT want to call but I am thankful he bucked up. The Dr. Called the ER to put in an order for a migraine IV cocktail and I was lucky to get a great nurse that could put in an IV. I rested comfortably for 4 hour then my headache came back. A friend happened by and she told me stories for 2 hours while I iced my head and neck in a dark room. The headache subsided and I sucked on ice chips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment