Friday, July 18, 2014
Chase & Baby Bird
My wonderful sister Lisa lost her side kick, Chase. Chase had a wonderful, spoiled, amazing, adventurous life with Lisa 9 1/2 years and passed away in her arms on July 12. The morning Chase passed away my sister looked out the window and saw a neighbors garage was on fire. Lisa was able to call 911 and the fire department was able to keep multiple fences, houses and garages from burning. She is surely an angel now!
While waiting for Daron to bring me the hose so I could give the neighbor dog fresh water I heard a rustling in the ground cover. I thought for sure it was a lizard but soon realized it was a baby bird. Daron got a ladder, I climbed the ladder but couldn't fit my hand underneath our roof tile which was were the nest is. Addy got me a spoon and toilet paper. I was able to put him on a spoon and place him in the nest. He was so wiggly and active that he kept coming out of the nest. To keep him in I stuffed the entrance with toilet paper. Mama could still get in but babies couldn't fall out. I saw Mama feeding her and I could hear the baby chirping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment